Haven't posted in a while. School is OUT for the summer so I'm here now. Just completed my 2nd semester of NP school and I'm very blessed to say it was a success. It was very overwhelming at times but GOD! Now I can enjoy my days and work my nights (I'm a nurse by the way) as needed.
OAN: I'm on a weight loss, bikini body fitness kick right now. My husband says I'm so back and forth lol but it's true! But for now, I'd like to wear a swimsuit this year at the beach! 3 week countdown. I'm eating healthier and also working out 4 times a week at BR Krav Maga studio doing kickboxing and stuff. I'm also walking 5 miles per day when I can as well sooooo I should reach my goals!
Oh yall I HATE when people have opinions but not options! But that's a whole post within its self! I pay attention to everything and not much gets by me... I'll talk about that next time
LiveLoveLife,
Mo
FYI, this blog doesn't have structure on purpose! I'll post random thoughts as they come. So much so that even this post was a compilation of randomness based on FB posts, group texts, etc! Enjoy! Feel free to comment...
No comments:
Post a Comment