Tuesday, November 7, 2017

I’m BACK!!

So, it’s been about 2 yrs since I’ve posted anything and sooooo much has happened. Had another baby; graduated with a Master’s degree... began a new career as a Family Nurse Practitioner...WHOA! I’m in a better place in general. Suffered alot - hardships but also countless victories that outweigh them. Now... life is settled a bit and I can WRITE!

So for my 30th bday (Oct 14) I decided to color and straighten my hair. That didn’t last long because I ended up with braids shortly after that. Now I’m back to my 2 strand twists that I loveeeee! I used Mane Choice Curl pudding (I think that’s what it’s called), Eco Styler olive oil gel and coconut oil. The hair color appears to have loosens my curl pattern and even straightened some strands. I hope it comes back though. In the meantime, I’ll enjoy what I have! (As soon as I figure out how to post pics and videos I will)

No comments:

Post a Comment