Wednesday, August 5, 2015

.... It's our anniversary

well today is the 4th anniversary for my husband and I. It's kinda cool. As I lie here at 12:50am I can't help but think how I get mixed emotions each year. I never got to have the dream wedding. I didn't have a traditional upbringing so my dad didn't give me away at this grand festivity. Heck, he didn't even pay for it! And I find that I harbor ill feelings about it. But thank God for Jesus... I've come to terms with those emotions and am able to pray my way out of it. And first I have to forgive my dad. So there it is. But baby just wait on year 10... The dream will manifest itself. My dress is in my mom's closet (if anyone wants to buy it, lol) #shamelessplug But really, all things work for my God because I love and serve God... It's well! 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment